Club Reopening Delayed until Tuesday 20th July

The announcement by the Government to extend COVID restrictions for a further 4 weeks means the earliest Club reopening date is now Tuesday 20th July 2021. Updates will be posted as soon as we know more.

Don’t forget shortly after this date is our Club Rally “Wiltshire Radio and Car Boot Sale” on Sunday 1st August. The rally is still ON and volunteers will be welcomed to help make this a successful and COVID secure event.

Best wishes and 73s from the Committee.